AD

AD
YOUR AD HERE

Laverne Love Clothing

 
Click Pic To Enter Site
 
Who is Laverne Love?
A young lady with a contagious laugh and a passion for fashion. My mission is to create a line of fashion that inspires others and promote overall equality and fairness through my brand, "Laverne". Laverne, is my middle name and as a child I hated it but, now, I love it and soon, so will everyone else. Each letter symbolizing it's own meaning, Learn, Advocate, Vitality, Equality, Respect, Non-Violence, Educate and most importantly, Love. I plan to not only impact our community but, the universe as well while giving people the chance to dress the way they feel to express themselves as individuals, gain undefined confidence, motivate others to live out their dreams, as it was a hard process for myself, and influence people, others think are impossible to reach while reminding the struggling dream chasers, the Lord gives his toughest battles to his strongest soldiers! Look around the website and if you have any comments or questions, please feel free to contact me. Hope to see you again! Check back later for new updates to the website. There’s so much more to come!
 
Why Us?
This brand promotes equality and fairness in the most fashionable and extraordinary way. The signature pieces, which change every month, are like jets you don't want to miss!
 
Below are a few items from Laverne Love Clothing..
 


 
Be sure to visit www.LavernLoveClothing.webs.com for more info & products!

Twitter: @LaverneLove

Comments