AD

AD
YOUR AD HERE

Model Of The Week - "Kiley Charaghn"





Name: Kiley Charaghn
Age: 23
Hometown: Charlotte, NC
Height: 5'4"
Weight: 110 lbs
Cup: C
Waist: 24"
Hips: 36"
Shoe: 7.5
Eye color: brown
Ethnicity: black, white, and lumbee Native American
Skin color: brown

Twitter: @Kiley_Charaghn

Q & A's..

Q: How long have you been modeling? And was this something you've always wanted to do?

A: I did some modeling when I was 15/16 but I began to start a career in modeling January 2013.

Q: What type of shoots do you prefer? Ever done runways or videos? If so explain.
A: I prefer artistic shoots. I like to show my creativity and give the photographer/designer a chance to do the same. I've done a few runway shows but I prefer print/photo-shoot work.

Q: What photographers have you worked with?
A: There is a long list. Marcel Anthony, Ty Hamilton and V Dot from Defined Images to name a few.

Q: What qualities do you look for in a man?
A: I like my men honest with a good work ethic and desire to provide. Also strong mentally and physically, understanding and comforting. Nothing is more attractive than a man who tries to meet his woman's needs!

Q: What is your idea of a romantic evening? Details..
A: My idea of a romantic evening is simple, cuddled up in my favorite pj's watching movies laughing and talking about any and everything.

Q: What was the most embarrassing thing that happened to you?
A: The most embarrassing thing was probably at a family cookout once I was hit in the eye with an apple in front of everyone! I had a swollen black eye for a week!

Q: What is the best thing that ever happened to you?
A: The best thing to ever happen to me hands down has to be the birth of each of my 3 beautiful children!

Q: Who is your favorite male R&B artist?
A: My favorite would have to be Usher!

Q: Where do you see yourself in the next 5 years?
A: In 5 years I see myself modeling full time and hopefully starting my own clothing line. And maybe finding love again!

Comments