AD

AD
YOUR AD HERE

Model Of The Week - "Jayda Starr"



Name: Jayda Starr
Age:26
Hometown: Queens, NY & West Palm Beach, FL
Height:5"7
Weight:150
Cup: 36c
Waist: 24
Hips: 42
Shoe: 8
Eye color: Brown
Ethnicity: Jamaican(West Indian) and Dominican
Skin color: Caramel
 
Q & A's..
 
Q: How long have you been modeling? And was this something you've always wanted to do?
A: I've been modeling about 2 years February 2014, it's something that's always been in me, in my DNA so to speak

Q: What type of shoots do you prefer? Ever done runways or videos? If so explain.
A: I prefer either a beach shoot or an upscale urban glamour shoot.. Yes I've done a few videos, my most recent was about two months ago. I played the leading lady for rapper Q6 (Marquis Daniels) in his new video debuting 2014

Q: What photographers have you worked with?
A: So far I've worked with Ice Box Studio, Shawn Darnell, Nureign, Crowley Walnuts & Jon Bulpine Bogan. I'm sure there's a few more I'm forgetting

Q: What qualities do you look for in a man?
A: The qualities I look for are definitely not skin deep. Most attractive to me is a 5 year plan, assets, education, charisma.
 
Q: What is your idea of a romantic evening? Details..
A: My idea of a perfect evening would have to be something spontaneously romantic. We fly out to a certain city just for a date!
 
Q: What was the most embarrassing thing that happened to you?
A: I've actually tripped & fell on a date before in highschool. I'm human I have moments too! Lmaoo
 
Q: What is the best thing that ever happened to you?
A: The best thing that's ever happened to me as of right now is none is specific! I just really thank god for all the Mis steps as well as the good ones I wouldn't be here today with out them. 
 
Q: Who is your favorite male r&b artist?
A: My favorite r&b artist is none from this generation
I'm an old school girl at heart. Luther Vandross, Gerald Levert, Tevin Campbell.
 
Q: Where do you see yourself in the next 5 years?
A: The next 5 years is going to be epic! This coming year it's already starting with my website launch of iheartjaydastarr.com after that I'll be doing my 7 city tour. Hoping to get into some urban runway as well as some small prime time tv acting roles, and eventually the launch of my jewelry line! 
 
Twitter: @Jayda_Starr

Comments