AD

AD
YOUR AD HERE

Artist Spotlight - "Quiana Ree"

 


Artist: Quiana Ree
Age: 22
Hometown: Maryland
Genre: Rap
Mixtapes/Albums: Currently in process
Latest Project: "Torch'
Links:
https://soundcloud.com/quiana-rew
Email:
jessicarabbitbookings@gmail.com

Twitter: @QuianaRee

---
Q & A..
 
Q: Briefly describe your life growing up.
A: My mom came to America when she was 17. My family is Jamaican, they weren't Americanized so they instilled a lot of values in me. My mom was really big on school and hard work, keeping a clean house, setting and maintaining goals. I am very disciplined.

Q:  How long have you been doing music?
A: I've been writing since I was seven years old. Short stories, poems, etc. Music was something I started fooling around with while I was down Atlanta. I went to Miami and started getting more serious with it. Music grew on me very fast. It hasn't even been a year.


Q: What artists have you collaborated with? 
A: Peril P, YBS, Lil Riley, and Elly Elz

Q: What producers have you worked with?
A: I work with Wonder Arillo he's based out Atlanta Ga. He's a Grammy award winner and has done a lot of work with 2 Chainz, T.I., and Rich Homie Quan. Right now we're working on my first mixtape project.

Q: Scale from 1-10.. What would you rate your stage performance? 
A: I haven't had an opportunity to grace a stage yet but knowing me, when I do something I put in 200%. 

Q: Where do you see yourself in the next 5 years?
A: I see myself gracing the big screen, doing print work, Publishing my first book, and still recording music.

Q: Do you think your career in the industry will be long term?
A: I do think I will be around for a long time. I'm one of those people that everyone wants to see make it. I don't want to be famous I want to be wealthy and successful. Fame will come..

Q: If you weren't so deeply involved with music.. What do you think you would be doing besides music?
A: Acting is my first love. I took speech and theatre arts throughout high school and I have done some short independent films.

Comments