AD

AD
YOUR AD HERE

Model Of The Week - "Lyrik"

 
 
Name: Shameka "Lyrik" Brabson
Age: 28 years old
Hometown: San Antonio, Tx
Height: 5'6"
Weight: 141 lbs.
Cup: B
Waist: 27"
Hips: 32"
Shoe: 9
Eye color: Predominately Green, But they change colors
Ethnicity: African American/Cuban/Irish/French/Welsh/ Black Foot Indian (Black, White, Cuban)
Skin color: Natural Beige


Q & A's..

Q: How long have you been modeling? And was this something you've always wanted to do?
A: I have been modeling for 4 years. No I started modeling to gain perspective for my photography. Body positioning, angels, lighting. I wanted to get my own view of what modeling entails and it really has helped with what I look for when I take pictures.

 

Q: What type of shoots do you prefer? Ever done runways or videos? If so explain.
A: I prefer Creative art/Clothing brands and Editorials. I don't actually do runway all my modeling has been print. Im cool with it. Any videos I have been in have been for friends/folks I know just trying to get into the industry. "Dem Ah" by Israel out of Newport News, VA & "Dream Music" by Box n Won out of Richmond, VA.

Q: What photographers have you worked with?
A: I have worked with a few Photographers. Jason Wiggins- N.C; Nick Schrank - Warrenton, VA; Robert Jackson- Haymarket, VA; Drew Morrison - Hampton, VA; Mr. Amore - Hampton, VA; Mark Brady- Richmond, VA; Vee The Artist- Manassas, VA; Shun Gooseby- Potomac, VA; LB Photography- I do my own as well. Presently working to finish a Project with Brent Chaos and Sugarhills Photography.

Q: What qualities do you look for in a man?
A: What qualities I look for in a man..Sheesh Ive had so many ruff experiences I can honestly say, Physically, nice smile, takes care of themselves inside and out. Inside is what really matters to me, cuz when its all said and done we dont stay pretty forever. Im very simple, value yourself and others. Keep a strong mind and humble ego. Got to have the Most High in your life, Laugh, Love and Live. Know the values of a relationship. You know we arent perfect we make mistakes we mess up, but Owning to it and making change thats what counts. (Respect, Honesty, Communication, Trust) just being the best of you.

Q: What is your idea of a romantic evening? Details..
A: Ha! Romance, people make that so difficult. Im not into the whole romantic thing..but what does get me blushing is a man who will cook a meal, a little back massage, and then hold it down you know...while watching Martin...Lol and Im good. I find it to be very stimulating to see a man want to take care of his lady every now and again. Im old school so those things are already a given in playing my position as his Queen ya know.

Q: What was the most embarrassing thing that happened to you?
A: Man I havent been embarrased since i was young and I honestly cant remember what it was. Im able to laugh at myself, never been one to act like I cant mess up. Im clumsy anyway im liable to trip, cuss at the wrong time which im working on. Speak at the wrong moment. My reaction is "ooops". When people laugh, my goofy self is laughing right along with them. "If you cant laugh at yourself your just not living".

Q: What is the best thing that ever happened to you?
A: Best Thing that has ever happened to me was being engaged to my Best Friend. We not engaged anymore and there was alot of things lost in the collision. I feel you really dont know what love is suppose to feel like till you fall in love with your best friends. Its like having someone that reflects the good and the bad of you. So even when you pissed you cant be too long because they find some way to be funny, make you laugh. Same thing you would do to them. It was an experience, and although things are different. I wouldnt change the experiences, the lessons, good or bad for anything.

Q: Who is your favorite male R&B artist?
A: I have many favorite R&B artists: so I'll give you one who is known and one who is going to shine when he breaks. Musiq SoulChild & J.O (DaRhythmDaBlues) [facebook, soundcloud]

Q: Where do you see yourself in the next 5 years?
A: I'm an artist, and with that comes ups and downs. In 5 years at least with all the things I have started to break through in. I see me with my own photography studio, being a published and household name doing what I love. My passion!

Links
Twitter: @reflect_my_g
IG: @b_e_autiful_soul

Comments