AD

AD
YOUR AD HERE

Model Of The Week - "Shauntese"



Name: Shauntese Cierra
Age: 25
Hometown: Charlotte, NC
Height: 5'2
Weight: 100
Cup: 32A
Waist: 24
Hips: 36
Shoe: 6.5
Eye color: Brown
Ethnicity: African American
Skin color: Brown
 
Q & A's..
 
Q: How long have you been modeling? And was this something you've always wanted to do?
A: I have been modeling for 2 years now, and no this is not something I always wanted to do. I had so many ideas for my life when I was younger.
 
Q: What type of shoots do you prefer? Ever done runways or videos? If so explain.
A: I love editorial shoots because they allow my imagination to run wild. Most editorial shots don't make sense and I love that. I can include some of this and some of that and somehow make it all work together. I have done several runway shows. I am actually getting ready to walk for East Coast Fashion Week in March. I've done one music video for an artist named Quaz and the song is entitled "She Likes It" check it out on YouTube.
 
Q: What photographers have you worked with?
A: Oh there's a slew. Derrick Clegg, Todd Youngblood, Marcel Anthony, Sheila Carroll, and Marion Designs to name a few.
 
Q: What qualities do you look for in a man?
A: I love a guy who is very spiritual minded, loves guy, focused, and driven.
 
Q: What is your idea of a romantic evening? Details..
A: Whatever he plans and the only effort I have to put into it is getting dressed. *laughs*
 
Q: What was the most embarrassing thing that happened to you?
A: The most embarrassing that's happened to me was I was doing a shoot at the beach where I was laying down in the ocean and I had no clue that the wave coming up behind me was as big as it was and it completely covered me *laughs* I was caught so off guard but I couldn't do anything but laugh about it.
 
Q: What is the best thing that ever happened to you?
A: The best thing that ever happened to me would have to be the day that I was born into this world. The day I received life outside my mother's womb which allowed all of this to be possible.
 
Q: Who is your favorite male r&b artist?
A: Eh, favorite? I don't think I have one but I think August Alsina is pretty cool. I like his music. I like John Legend too.
 
Q: Where do you see yourself in the next 5 years?
A: In the next 5 years I see myself owning my own dance studio and also working as a RN if modeling doesn't take the route I want it to go but I'm working very hard to ensure that it does.
 
If anyone wishes to work together or follow me they can do so by:
Twitter & IG: @only1tese

Comments