AD

AD
YOUR AD HERE

Model Of The Week - "Bea Taylor"




Name: Bea Taylor
Age: 23
Hometown: Alabama
Height: 5'2
Cup: 34C
Waist: 26
Hips: 40
Shoe: 7
Eye color: Almond Brown
Ethnicity: Black, Cherokee, and Japanese
Skin color: Caramel Skin Tone
 
Q & A's..
 
Q: How long have you been modeling? And was this something you've always wanted to do?
A: I've been modeling for about 2 years and some change now, I've always admired beautiful people in magazines and as you can see I'm one of them so it came natural to me
 
Q: What type of shoots do you prefer? Ever done runways or videos? If so explain.
A: I've never done any runway work because I'm 5'2", although I love it. I do Glam, Eye Candy, and Magazine shoots. I've also been featured in some videos such as Gucci ft. T.I "Plain Jane" Remix and Ludacris "Jingalin"
 
Q: What photographers have you worked with?
A:  My wonderful photographers I've worked with are Marius Alexus, 2020 Photograph, C. Clark, Vixen Photo, and Visual Cocktail. Shout Out to them all!
 
Q: What qualities do you look for in a man?
A: My man qualities have to be a man of GOD, Honest and Fair, Attractive, and handles business very well in every way.
 
Q: What is your idea of a romantic evening? Details..
A:  My romantic evening will have to be a candle light dinner looking out to an ocean view.
 
Q: What was the most embarrassing thing that happened to you?
A: Thank GOD I haven't had nothing embarrassing to happen to me
 
Q: What is the best thing that ever happened to you?
A: One of the best things that happen to me well recently I was able to open my very own Boutique it's fashion it's glam! So I'm very Blessed for that. Bea Taylor Owner of Bougie Attitudes Boutique!
 
Q: Who is your favorite male R&B artist?
A: My Favorite R&B male artist is Ne-Yo
 
Q: Where do you see yourself in the next 5 years?
A: In the next 5 years I see myself opening several Stores in different cities, be on the look out for Bougie Attitudes Boutique coming to a city near you because I will excel in everything I do In JESUS Name AMEN!

Comments