AD

AD
YOUR AD HERE

Model Of The Week - "Juicey Adoir"





Name: Juicey Adoir
Age: 28
Hometown: Columbus, Ohio
Height: 5'8"
Weight: 155lbs
Cup: 34C
Waist: 27
Hips: 44
Shoe: 9.5
Eye color: Blue
Ethnicity: Creole/German
Skin color: Tan
 
Q & A's..
 
Q: How long have you been modeling? And was this something you've always wanted to do?
A: I have been modeling for three years now. It was always something that I wanted to try.
 
Q: What type of shoots do you prefer? Ever done runways or videos? If so explain.
A: I have done runway and videos before. Both are very fun, but my favorite is eye candy photo shoots. I like to set an atmosphere and burn candles and listen to music during photo-shoots. I think picking out the wardrobe, make up and hairstyle is fun and it allows you to be creative.
 
Q: What photographers have you worked with?
A: When I am home in Ohio, I work with Lamar Pacley with Shutter Eye Photography. I have also shot with Facet Studios in L.A., Ponyboy in Chicago and MCM photography which is normally out of country.
 
Q: What qualities do you look for in a man?
A: I like Men whom are mature and responsible. I think a Man's mentality is more attractive than physical appearance.
 
Q: What is your idea of a romantic evening? Details..
A: I love to be around water, so a beach is ideal for me. I prefer to be in secluded areas or a hotel with a private pool.
 
Q: What was the most embarrassing thing that happened to you?
A: This one is tough, because I don't get embarrassed easily. I tend to laugh at myself if I do something silly.
 
Q: What is the best thing that ever happened to you?
A: I love being an entrepreneur, opening up my own business definitely is the best thing that ever happened to me.
 
Q: Who is your favorite male r&b artist?
A: I am loving August Alsina right now. I like seeing young black men emerge to success. I listen to his song "I love this" almost everyday.
 
Q: Where do you see yourself in the next 5 years?
A: In five years, I will be a multi-millionaire.
 
---
 
Twitter: @JuiceyAdoir

Comments