AD

AD
YOUR AD HERE

Model Of The Week - "Vany Vicious"



 
 
Name: Vany Vicious
Age: 26
Hometown: Miami,FL
Height: 5'4
Weight: 126lbs
Cup: B
Waist: 24
Hips: 36
Shoe: 8
Eye color: Blue
Ethnicity: Hispanic
Skin color: Pale

 
Q & A's..
 
Q : How long have you been modeling? And was this something you've always wanted to do?
A: I've been modeling since about 2008 , it's not something I thought would be this big a part of my life but I definitely thought about it a lot before I actually dove into it .
 
Q: What type of shoots do you prefer? Ever done runways or videos? If so explain. 
A: I think I'm too short and tattooed for runway lol but id like to ! I've done a few music videos in the past , but photos are more my thing . I shoot anything from high fashion to gore and fetish 
 
Q: What photographers have you worked with?
A: Not as many as one would think , I've grown a tight bond with a very talented group of people . I tend to stick to my team , I am open to shoot with new people though . My main photographers are NX Photography and Mentel Candy Photography , I've also shot with Joe Rivera, Ohrangutang , etc. 
 
Q: What qualities do you look for in a man?
A: I love aggressive men because I need someone who can keep up with me, I'm pretty feisty. Lol 
 
Q: What is your idea of a romantic evening? Details..  
A: Honestly I'm a homebody . If I'm home having some food and ice cream and a movie with my boo. I am 110% happy.
 
Q: What was the most embarrassing thing that happened to you? 
A: I once got a piece of fake lashes stuck in my teeth. Lol. Idk how the hell that happened.
 
Q: What is the best thing that ever happened to you?
A: I've gotten to meet some amazing people this year so I really enjoyed that , the best thing that's ever happened to me was being able to finally drive my dream car . It's nothin crazy or fancy but I've always wanted it and finally got it :) 
 
Q: Who is your favorite male R&B artist?
A: Not really into r&b lol but I do love me some old ass Tyrese every now and then .
 
Q: Where do you see yourself in the next 5 years?
A: Taking over the world :) duh
 
--
 
Google Plus: +Vany Vicious
Twitter: @VanyVicious

Comments