AD

AD
YOUR AD HERE

Model Of The Week - "Latifa"

Name: Latifa Drinks
Age: (Older than 18 and younger than 25)
Hometown: Cincinnati, OH
Height: 5'5
Weight: 148
Cup: 36
Waist: 26
Hips: 43
Shoe: 8
Eye color: Brown
Ethnicity: Panamanian (Hispanic)
Skin color: Tanned

 
Q & A's..
 
Q: How long have you been modeling? And was this something you've always wanted to do?
A: I have been modeling for about 2 years and I have always idolized Melyssa Ford and envisioned myself being a glamour and music video model.
 
Q: What type of shoots do you prefer? Ever done runways or videos? If so explain.
A: It doesn't matter I'm kind of too short for runway they prefer you be 5'7 or taller and I'm not quite there yet. I have done one video in my life, I would like to do more.

Q: What photographers have you worked with?
A: I have worked with a Miami photographer by the name of Viva La 25 and I work with another photographer by the name of Lamar Pacley of Shutter Eye Media.
 
Q: What qualities do you look for in a man? 
A: Stability, masculinity, and know what he wants out of life.

Q: What is your idea of a romantic evening? Details..
A: Nice homemade dinner with candles, and us both relaxing laughing and talking about whatever. I like the little things. 

Q: What was the most embarrassing thing that happened to you?
A: Fell on some ice in front of lots of people. lol.

Q: What is the best thing that ever happened to you? 
A: Life. I'm thankful for it every day and also my family.

Q: Who is your favorite male R&B artist?
A: Don't really have one, I like them all.
 
Q: Where do you see yourself in the next 5 years?
A: Probably owning a business and acting.

--

Twitter: @LatifaDrinks
IG: @LatifaDrinks

Comments