AD

AD
YOUR AD HERE

Model Of The Week - "Tali Mills"

 
Name: Tali Mills
Age: 24
Hometown: Bronx, NY
Height: 5'3
Weight: 141
Waist: 28
Hips:43
Shoe:8 1/2
Eye color: Brown
Ethnicity: Caribbean
Skin color: Brown


Q & A's..

Q: How long have you been modeling? And was this something you've always wanted to do?
A: I have been modeling for about 5 years and it was just something that I fell in to.  I did one shoot for the back of a book cover when I was 17, then a few years later my friend took me to a casting that she was going to and the photographer there wanted to shoot me.  It was fun and a little out of character for me because I have some shy ways about me.  From there it went from one photographer, to another, to another, and I stuck with it.

Q: What type of shoots do you prefer? Ever done runways or videos? If so explain.
A: I prefer shoots only because you can make sure that you capture the perfect image.  Videos capture EVERYTHING, so it's a little harder.  I do like video though, they are always fun and you get to meet a lot of people which is always good for networking.

Q: What photographers have you worked with?
A: Quite a few, I might be leaving some out and I am sorry in advance: Sir Bx, All Flavors Photography, Bilal Photogroaphy, Cherry Danny Photography, LLoyd Parks, GQ Studios, Noxie Studios, and more...that's just off of the top of my head.

Q: What qualities do you look for in a man? 
A: A man who is loving, isn’t afraid to show his emotions,  has an open heart, understanding, strong, confident, honest, cares about how I feel, takes time to make time, spoils me of course (not all of the time, but at least sometimes) & show me how much he cares & how much I mean to him, independent, yet not afraid to comes to me when he needs help, needs someone to talk to, or a shoulder to lean on.  He must be open minded, adventurous, humorous, intelligent, and capable of understanding that a relationship takes two individuals both giving 100%, sharing responsibilities 50/50. Last, but not least and of course appreciating me & loving me as much as I appreciate & love him.

Q: What is your idea of a romantic evening? Details..
A: Romantic evening...in my opinion anything that he actually takes the time to think up and put together would be romantic enough for me.  However, you requested details, so let's see...I come in there's candles lit, he cooked and he has one of my fav movies to watch.  We talk & laugh.  He starts up a bath in the midst of this.  We move it to the tub, then we move it to the bedroom with my fav dirty slow jams on repeat and caters to every part of my body. You know how the rest goes, but of course I want to wake up to breakfast lol.

Q: What was the most embarrassing thing that happened to you?
A: Most embarrassing thing? Hmmm... i don't know mean when I was younger, during a college trip in high school they purposely left me sleeping on the bus and when I woke up it was just me and the bus driver.

Q: What is the best thing that ever happened to you?
A: I was born! Nothing greater than that!

Q: Who is your favorite male r&b artist? 
A: Trey Songz.. I love me some him!

Q: Where do you see yourself in the next 5 years?  
A: Hopefully in a better place than I am now.  I also do this online radio show, hopefully that becomes something mainstream.  All hopes and dream, we'll see what happens.

 

Comments

Post a Comment