AD

AD
YOUR AD HERE

Model Of The Week - "Sugah Sweetened"


Name: Sugah Sweetened
Age: 30
Hometown: Alexander City, AL
Height: 5'2
Weight: 120
Cup: A
Waist: 25
Hips: 40
Shoe: 7
Eye color: Brown
Ethnicity: African American
Skin color: Brown

 
Q & A's..
 
Q: How long have you been modeling? And was this something you've always wanted to do?
A: I've been modeling for over 7 years and I've known that I would be modeling because I have always loved creating art.
 
Q: What type of shoots do you prefer? Ever done runways or videos? If so explain.
A: I love shooting concepts that are out of the ordinary. I do love runways shows they always bring out a different side of me. I don't like music videos that much but I'll do them. 
 
Q: What photographers have you worked with?
A: D. Brown Photos (Dallas)
Alex Hudson Photos (Dallas)
Next Level Images (Atlanta)
C Clark Photos (Atlanta)
Studio Marz (Miami)
To name a few...
 
Q: What qualities do you look for in a man?
A: I love a man with passion and goals. He has to treat me like a Queen. Some physical attributes that I look for are some sexy lips and a nice fit body.
 
Q: What is your idea of a romantic evening? Details..
A: Candle light dinner, a massage and whatever else the night brings 😉
 
Q: What was the most embarrassing thing that happened to you?
A: I was camping once and I was trying to set a fire and accidentally set someone's tent on fire. It was pretty bad.
 
Q: What is the best thing that ever happened to you?
A: When I first got introduced to music... Around the 7th grade cause now its all I care about. Music is a BIG part of my life and honestly wouldn't be modeling if it wasn't for music.
 
Q: Who is your favorite male r&b artist?
A: Trey Songz
 
Q: Where do you see yourself in the next 5 years?
A: Making beats for the top artist in the industry. 

Twitter/Instagram/Vine: @SugahSweetened

Comments