AD

AD
YOUR AD HERE

Model Of The Week - Chantel






Name: Chantel Zales 
Age: 24 
Hometown: Albaquerque, New Mexico 
Height: 5"7 
Weight: 120 
Cup: 32 DD 
Waist: 24 
Hips: 38 
Shoe: 8 
Eye color: hazel  
Ethnicity: Mexican and Costa Rican 
Skin color: Caramel 

Q & A's.. 

Q: How long have you been modeling? And was this something you've always wanted to do?
A: I have been modeling now for 3 years I started off doing commercials in phoenix where I was raised. When I moved to LA I was getting booked more and more with modeling jobs and I fell in love with it! I love working in different environments beach, warehouse, etc its very exciting to see new places everyday.
Q: What type of shoots do you prefer? Ever done runways or videos? If so explain. 
A: I have done Reggaeton videos and Banda and a House music videos also. I turn down a lot of videos that are too degrading for me I love to pick and choose videos with good story lines. Yes being 5"7 at age 17 and 18 was exciting I was skinny and doing runway all the time and now I never gee taller so that stopped after a short while. 

Q: What photographers have you worked with?
A: My 2 most recent photographers I got the chance to work with are Damir K and Jeff Xander.

Q: What qualities do you look for in a man?
A: I love the strong silent type, I need a man who will support my career and not get insecure when I'm off to do a photo shoot. If you will be my rock I will be right there supporting my man. To me a relationship is a team 

Q: What is your idea of a romantic evening? Details..
A: Wine, sweatpants, topless (both of us),snacks, and Netflix. I spend way too much of my life dressed up in heels and full makeup. 

Q: What is your favorite TV show?
A: Of all time I choose  "LOST". Currently I am watching True Detective it's very interesting! 

Q: If you could have any "super powers" what would it be? Why?
A: I know when I say flying everyone thinks it's boring. But imagine being able to leave any situation like awkward conversations or weird creepy old men flirting with me. I would just peace out and fly away. I would also save money on flights. : )

Q: Who is your favorite music artist (any genre) ?
A: Nadia Ali

Q: Where do you see yourself in the next 3 years?
A: I hope to be a better cook 3 years from today and learn a new language. Work wise I will be doing the same thing I don't see myself slowing down anytime soon.
-

Thank you for taking the time to read more about me! You can find me on my social median below. www.chantelzalesxoxo.com http://www.facebook.com/chantelzalesxoxoInstagram www.instagram.com/ChantelZalesTwitter www.twitter.com/Chantel_ZalesSnapChat Chantelzales

Comments