AD

AD
YOUR AD HERE

Model Of The Week - "Ms Exotic"

Name: Ms Exotic
Age: 25
Height: 5'4"
Weight: 157
Cup: 34 DD
Waist: 26
Hips: 47
Shoe: 6.5 (Euro) 7 (US)
Eye color: Brown
Ethnicity: Mixed American
Skin color: Caramel

Q & A's..

Q: How long have you been modeling? And was this something you've always wanted to do?
A: I've been modeling officially for 6-12 months. I always dressed up as a child and did fashion shows. Being a journalists was my dream job.

Q: What type of shoots do you prefer? Ever done runways or videos? If so explain.
A: I prefer private shoots. I'm always doing a video every time I'm at work the cameras rolling. Yes, I've done video shoots for upcoming artists for my own promotional, advertising, and marketing purposes.

Q: What photographers have you worked with?
A: I've worked with Jared also known as Biggs published photographer Urban Kings Media Jonathan also known as Photo J he's a published photographer for Gwinin Team and other photographers who are apart of the Gwinini movement.

Q: What qualities do you look for in a man?
A: I look for stability, honesty, persistence, consistency and most of all patience in a man. As far as looks I like brown sometimes dark-skin men just all depends, can't be picky nowadays. I could have the perfect guy on the outside and be unsatisfied in other ways so he'll have to be a quality man. I'll deal with what he's lacking. :)

Q: What is your idea of a romantic evening? Details..
A: Idea of romance is a full day alone at the spa, then come home to surprise gifts, shoes, and a dinner gown to meet my man/date/husband or boyfriend at an intimate private location.

Comments