AD

AD
YOUR AD HERE

Model Of The Week - Andyy Aiesha



Name: Andyy Aiesha
Age: 19
Hometown: Miami, Florida
Height: 5'8
Weight: 130 lbs
Cup: 34
Waist: 31
Hips: 41
Shoe: 9
Eye color: Brown
Ethnicity: Indian/Jamaican
Skin color: Golden

Q & A's..

Q: How long have you been modeling? And was this something you've
always wanted to do?
A: I have been an urban model for about a year and a half! Modeling has always been my #1 dream job.

Q: What type of shoots do you prefer? Ever done runways or videos? If
so explain.
A: I have no preferences when it comes to shooting. I'm open minded and consider doing a lot of different styles. I have done a couple of runway shows and several videos.

Q: What photographers have you worked with?
A: I have worked with Fxrbes, RaImage, IceBox photography, Fred Antonio, and plenty others

Q: What qualities do you look for in a man?
A: I like someone that's funny.. After that, sex appeal is important! I always like my guys tall.

Q: What is your idea of a romantic evening? Details..
A: A romantic evening to me would be going to see a horror movie at the Drive-In theatre, along with some blunts! After the movies we should go to South Beach, (because that's my favorite spot in the whole world) smoke a few more blunts and eat at the finest restaurant.. After all that, proceed to a nice Hotel and cuddle up.

Q: What is your favorite TV show?
A: Teen Titans

Q: If you could have any "super powers" what would it be? Why?
A: My super power would be flying.. Cause I want to travel so if I had that ability I would be able to go wherever I please!

Q: Who is your favorite music artist (any genre) ?
A: Drake

Q: Where do you see yourself in the next 3 years?
A: In the next 3 years I would like to be living in New York and I see myself on the cover of many magazines still chasing my dreams and stacking up my money!

---

Twitter: @AndyyDotCom
Instagram: @AndyyDotCom

Comments