AD

AD
YOUR AD HERE

Model Of The Week - Kay Wagner


Name: Kay Wagner
Age: 26
Hometown: Lancaster, Ohio
Height: 5'4"
Weight: 135 lbs
Cup: 32 DD
Waist: 27
Hips: 34
Shoe: 7.5
Eye color: Blue/Green
Ethnicity: Irish and German
Skin color: Porcelain white


Q & A's..

Q: How long have you been modeling? And was this something you've always wanted to do?
A: I actually just started modeling! It was never something I thought I would get into but after doing my first shoot for fun I was hooked! I love it and love being in front of the camera.

Q: What type of shoots do you prefer? Ever done runways or videos? If so explain.
A: Right now it's just personal photo shoots. No promoting or runway. But I hope to get there one day!

Q: What photographers have you worked with?
A: only one so far! Ashley Nicole Apple. She was wonderful and made everything super fun and easy.

Q: What qualities do you look for in a man?
A: A great sense of humor. I love to laugh and if you can make me laugh it's a plus. Someone with drive, determination, and a sense of traveling.

Q: What is your idea of a romantic evening? Details..
A: Any adventure date I love being outside and exploring so anything that you can make fun I would love to do.

Q: What is your favorite TV show?
A: Walking dead, Game of thrones, Big Bang theory, Dr. Who..... I could go on haha

Q: If you could have any "super powers" what would it be? Why?
A: I have always said I would be Phoenix if I could be any super hero. Her powers of telekinesis and telepathy would be awesome. It's a lot of power though but I think I would be up for the challenge.

Q: Who is your favorite music artist (any genre) ?
A: Younger me listened to punk, rock, screamo you know the young teenage years haha but lately I'm into everything. Music is powerful so why limit yourself?

Q: Where do you see yourself in the next 3 years?
A: Hopefully still modeling and traveling all over the world. I want to travel again so badly.

--

IG: @KayWagner

Comments