AD

AD
YOUR AD HERE

Model of the Week - Arlandra T

Name: Arlandra T
Age: 22
Hometown: Chesapeake, VA
Height: 5'7"
Weight: 125
Cup: 34
Waist: 22
Hips: 38
Shoe: 8
Eye color: brown
Ethnicity: Black/Native American
Skin color: brown

Q & A's..

Q: How long have you been modeling? And was this something you've always wanted to do?
A: I've been modeling for about eight years now. This is something I've always wanted to do, I was apparently a model at the age of five and didn't know it until I was old enough.

Q: What type of shoots do you prefer? Ever done runways or videos? If so explain.
A: I prefer print/editorial photo but I'm definitely open to variety. Every model needs a diverse portfolio.  I actually started out doing runway and I've done a few videos not many though.

Q: What photographers have you worked with? 
A: Rickey Goddette, Mark Knopp, and Ashton Nicholas. I work with them often.

Q: What qualities do you look for in a man? 
A: A gentleman, family oriented, provider, respectful, sense of humor, Nice smile, smart, someone with long term goals and someone who is mentally on my level. I'm only 22 but I know what I want in life.

Q: What is your idea of a romantic evening? Details.. 
A: Bubble bath and wine,  massage, watching movies and just chilling.

Q: What was the most embarrassing thing that happened to you?
A: I passed gas during a moment of silence with a room full of people lol.

Q: What is the best thing that ever happened to you?
A: Actually getting to know who I am as a women. Nothing feels better than knowing who you are & being ok with yourself and no one can change that.

Q: Who is your favorite male r&b artist?
A: I love CHRIS BROWN.

Q: Where do you see yourself in the next 5 years? 
A: Owning my home, with my degree in dental hygiene, still in school to become a dentist.
___

Twitter: @mustbe_landra
IG: @mustbe_landra

Comments