AD

AD
YOUR AD HERE

Model Of The Week - Shar Day




Name: Shar Day
Age: 29
Hometown: Newport News, VA
Height: 5’2"
Weight: 120 lbs
Cup: D
Waist: 25”
Hips: 36”
Shoe: 7 1/2
Eye color: Light Brown
Ethnicity: Black
Skin color: Golden Brown

Q & A's..

Q: How long have you been modeling? And was this something you've always wanted to do?
A: I’ve only been modeling for a couple years; I really wanted to be an actress when I was younger.

Q: What type of shoots do you prefer? Ever done runways or videos? If so explain..
A: I prefer to model clothes or coming up with themes and ideas with a photographer just for fun. I have done some comedy sketches on YouTube. I’ve also done a couple music videos. I did a fashion show for Lyon Marketing Group this past August.

Q: What photographers have you worked with? 
A: I’ve worked for Wildstyle Film and Photography for my most recent shoot, with Darius Teasley, and Up-Townes Photography with Darius Townes

Q: What qualities do you look for in a man?
A: Confidence and Ambition are most important to me.

Q: What is your idea of a romantic evening? Details..
A: I’m adventurous, so a romantic evening should consist of something active, like laser tag, going to a museum or comedy show where we can interact. I hate going to the movies for dates.

Q: What was the most embarrassing thing that happened to you?
A: There was an accident in front me and all of the cars pulled to the side. I didn’t pull over far enough and blocked one of the fire trucks. I was blasting my music and not looking in my mirrors, extremely embarrassing.

Q: What is the best thing that ever happened to you?
A: Discovering the beautiful expression of dance

Q: Who is your favorite male r&b artist?
A: The Weeknd

Q: Where do you see yourself in the next 5 years? 
A: Owning my own clothing and shoe line.

---







Comments