AD

AD
YOUR AD HERE

Model Of The Week - Miche

Name: Miche
Age: 20
Hometown: Tampa, Florida
Height: 5'2"
Weight: 140
Cup: 34 C
Waist: 24"
Hips: 40"
Shoe: 7
Eye color: Brown
Ethnicity: Haitian American
Skin color: Caramel

Q & A's..

Q: How long have you been modeling? And was this something you've always wanted to do? 
A: I have been modeling for 7 months now, and yes it has been something I always wanted to do. Simply it took a while for me to get enough confidence to pursue it.

Q: What type of shoots do you prefer? Ever done runways or videos? If so explain.. 
A: I prefer natural daylight shoots where the photographer and I vibe off one another. I do not wear makeup when I shoot so natural is very important to me. I also don't like photoshop. I have cellulite. And I'm not ashamed lol. I have done a few music videos. It was fun. I am always particular about the kind of music I endorse.

Q: What photographers have you worked with? 
A: @leicabeast , @trillamericana2 , @tonytblbonjovi , @akarambo , @undergroundnyc , @troyhuynhv2 , @imagesbywhitty2

Q: What qualities do you look for in a man?
A: Respect, ambition, drive, intellect, honesty, confidence, passion, caring nature.

Q: What is your idea of a romantic evening? Details..
A romantic evening would include an outdoor concert, good food, wine, hookah, and a long walk on a beach.

Q: What was the most embarrassing thing that happened to you?
A: The most embarrassing thing that has ever happened to me I must say I was trying to impress a guy with my old gymnastics skills. I tried to do a back flip and instead landed flat on my face. There was grass in my teeth. It was mortifying. 🙈

Q: What is the best thing that ever happened to you? 
A: Falling in love with myself. Having confidence in who I am and what I do has allowed me to move forward and accomplish things I have only dreamed of. Self love is a powerful thing.

Q: Who is your favorite male r&b artist?
A: The weeknd. Hands down.

Q: Where do you see yourself in the next 5 years? 
A: I see myself owning my own inspirational speaking buisness and clinic for young men and women to come and get help for mental illness such as depression and body dysmorphia.

---

Twitter: @youruniqbeau
IG: @LoveMiche_
Snapchat: @LoveMiche

Comments