AD

AD
YOUR AD HERE

Model Of The Week - Vashti

Name: Vashti Razia
Age: 22
Hometown: Richmond, VA
Height: 5'9"
Weight: 160
Cup: 36 C
Waist: 26
Hips: 40
Shoe: 8
Eye color: Brown
Ethnicity: Black (mixed)
Skin color: Warm Caramel

Q & A's..

Q: How long have you been modeling? And was this something you've always wanted to do? 
A: I've been modeling since I was a child it's always been a side hustle I've always wondered how succeed up I could have been if I kept up with it. I've always wanted to be on a major runway! But I'm a thick one ☺️

Q: What type of shoots do you prefer? Ever done runways or videos? If so explain..
A: I've done it all but but I love videos they are always fun and you don't have to hold too many awkward poses.

Q: What photographers have you worked with? 
A: I've shot with plenty of people but no one big yet, they will be soon though stay tuned.

Q: What qualities do you look for in a man?
A: Decency, also being really really ridiculously good looking.

Q: What is your idea of a romantic evening? Details..
A: Depends on my mood it might be just laying at home with a Guy Ritchie film and some tea and my favorite snacks a couple butt massages. But I also love going out with my man all dressed up and dancing feeling like the center of his universe.

Q: What was the most embarrassing thing that happened to you?
A: I fell asleep on the toilet once in kindergarten my classmate found me and announced it to the whole class!

Q: What is the best thing that ever happened to you? 
A: My little siblings being born.

Q: Who is your favorite male r&b artist?
A: I love maxwell he's the king of feeling some type of way.

Q: Where do you see yourself in the next 5 years?
A: Working on major productions writing and directing films. As well as growing my own small businesses and helping others do the same

Comments