AD

AD
YOUR AD HERE

Model of the Week - Brianna Kae


Name: Brianna Kae Shiver
Age: 20
Hometown: Montgomery, Alabama
Height: 5'2" on a "tall" day
Weight: 105 lbs but that's after a burger so I'll say 103 lbs
Cup: ummmm 32B? I think.
Waist: 22.5
Hips: 33
Shoe: 7
Eye color: Poop Brown
Ethnicity: Irish, Native American, African American
Skin color: Golden like a Popeyes biscuit

Q & A's..

Q: How long have you been modeling? And was this something you've always wanted to do? 
A: Oh man, about a year. Hasn't been long at all! I've always wanted to model, but it's been put on hold for a couple years due to school, so I've just been shooting whenever I have the time.

Q: What type of shoots do you prefer? Ever done runways or videos? If so explain..
A: I prefer nature shoots- more specifically the beach or near lakes. Pools work too, I guess. I'm a Pisces, I thrive near the water. No runways, I'm a midget. No videos, I'm awkward.

Q: What photographers have you worked with?
A: In VA I've worked with @ashton.nicholas @j.maclin @dforart and @vissualnarrator

Q: What qualities do you look for in a significant other? 
A: Chocolate chocolate chocolate chocolate lmao I loooove me some melanin♥️ But seriously, I look for compassion and humor in a significant other. You gotta have a kind heart and a smartass mouth to win ya girl over.

Q: What is your idea of a romantic evening? Details..
A: Ooooo let's see ok ok..Roses are a must. Anytime anywhere, roses always set the mood. Candles. For sure. I'm an old fashioned hopeless romantic. Blindfold me and lead me to our bedroom, cover the floor and sheets with flower petals, have some Keith Sweat in the background and its lit.

Q: Favorite TV show to watch?
A: Spongebob till the day I die.

Q: Who is your favorite music artist?
A: Frank Ocean for sentimental value. Thugger for all the other times.

Q: If you were an animal what animal would you be and why?
A: I've been waiting for this question a KITTEN of course! I'm the cutest non-creepy crazy cat lady you'll ever meet. Why? Because all I do is sleep and eat, don't touch me if I don't wanna be touched, and always remember that I'm independent and can survive on my own-you're only here for my pleasure. 🐱

Q: What will you do different this year than last year?
A: I'm gonna try to be a little less hard on myself. I'm such a bully. I tear myself down more than anyone else could even attempt to. Society, man. Lol.

---

Twitter: @iambriannakae
Snap: @justkkae
IG: @brianna.kae

Comments