AD

AD
YOUR AD HERE

Model of the Week - Natali



Name: Natali Hernandez
Age: 22
Hometown: Harrisonburg, VA
Height: 5'8"
Weight: 140
Cup: 36 B
Shoe: 8
Eye color: Brown
Ethnicity: Cuban
Skin color: Tan

Q & A's..

Q: How long have you been modeling? And was this something you've always wanted to do?
A: I've always wanted to be a model ! I took a course at Barbizon when I was younger and after I did that I stopped for a while. I just recently decided to give it a try again.

Q: What type of shoots do you prefer? Ever done runways or videos? If so explain..
A: I took a class on runway but never had the experience for either. I'd love to try them out ! Always open for new things.

Q: What photographers have you worked with?
A: @RayEwardsPhotography ! I have a few more photographers waiting to work with me when I get back from ATL . I'll also be working on some shoots while I am out there.

Q: What qualities do you look for in a significant other?
A: I come with baggage I have a 2 year old so he has to accept that. A Faithful man is every girls dream, Dependable I need to be able to know that when you say or do something you'll always come through with your word. Kindness and loving along with a sense of humor can't be a Debby downer with me . Last but not least a passionate man. We need to be able to connect not just mentally and verbally but affectionate as well.

Q: What is your idea of a romantic evening? Details..
A: I love food ! We can go out grab a bite or even order in! Go for a walk, movies, picnic. Anything I'm not very picky.

Q: Favorite TV show to watch?
A: BGC, Family Guy, Criminal Minds .

Q: Who is your favorite music artist?
A: Migos, Kodak Black, Future etc...

Q: If you were an animal what animal would you be and why?
A: Tiger ! I feel like I'm very dominate and independent if I want it I'll go for it. Plus after my daughter I earned my tiger marks .

Q: What will you do different this year than last year?
A: Continue to grow and learn from my mistakes.

---

IG: Spanishfly_x3
SC: Spanishfly_x3

Comments