AD

AD
YOUR AD HERE

Model of the Week - Anais


Name: Anais
Age: 20 (Almost 21!)
Hometown: Virginia
Height: 5'0"
Weight: 86 lbs
Cup: 32 C
Waist: 19"
Hips: 32"
Shoe: 2 (kids) / 4 (womens)
Eye color: Brown
Ethnicity: Puerto Rican
Skin color: Olive

Q & A's..

Q: How long have you been modeling? And was this something you've always wanted to do? 
A: I've been modeling since June, so about 7 months.

Q: What type of shoots do you prefer? Ever done runways or videos? If so explain.. 
A: I prefer boudior because it's classy, but still sexy. I've walked on a runway for bikini competitions, but I'm WAY to short to do actual runway. And I've done some little videos posing and stuff. There's one on my instagram.

Q: What photographers have you worked with? 
A: I've worked with a lot of photographers. I couldn't list them all.

Q: What qualities do you look for in a significant other? 
A: I actually have a specific type, but I'm not opposed to going beyond my type. My type is blonde hair, blue eyes, nice cheekbones, good smile, kind of quirky and nerdy, and I'm short so height isn't that big of a deal. And he HAS to be funny.

Q: What is your idea of a romantic evening? Details.. 
A: I like sitting around and snuggling. I don't know, I don't go out much I'm more of a let me cook you dinner and cook and clean kind of girl.

Q: Favorite TV show to watch? 
A: Definitely "It's Always in Philadelphia" and "So You Think You Can Dance".

Q: Who is your favorite music artist?
A: I'm not sure if I have one. I like Shakira, Toh Kay, and Echosmith a lot.

Q: If you were an animal what animal would you be and why?
A: I'd absolutely be a chipmunk. I'm tiny and my voice is high. I used to have the chubbiest cheeks and when I was really little I used to store food in my cheeks when I went to bed.

Q: What will you do different this year than last year?
A: This year I'm traveling more and submitting to more magazines. Other than that, I'm going to keep being myself.

---

Twitter: @thenameisanais
Instagram: @anaislovessyou
Facebook: facebook.com/anaislovesyou
Website: patreon.com/puertoricanprincess

Comments