AD

AD
YOUR AD HERE

Model of the Week - Anna McMullen



Name: Anna McMullen
Age: 24
Hometown: Smithfield, NC
Height: 5'6"
Weight: 94
Cup: 32 A
Waist: 24"
Shoe: 6
Eye color: Brown
Ethnicity: Black/African American
Skin color: Brown

Q & A's..

Q: How long have you been modeling? And was this something you've always wanted to do?
A: I have been modeling since Summer 2015. Modeling is always something I wanted to do since my first year in college back in 2010. I had really low self-esteem. I was always ashamed about how I looked and how I never fit with the other girls my age. Modeling isn't just about getting your pictures taken. Modeling has really taught me how to network, believe in myself, and also love how God made me.

Q: What type of shoots do you prefer? Ever done runways or videos? If so explain..
A:I'm very open to different type of shoots because I'm a creative model with different ideas. I have done one runway in the DMVNTM competition last summer with 16 other contestants. No, I haven't done a video yet. I'm working on doing one for my 25th birthday this year.

Q: What photographers have you worked with?
A: I have worked with Drew, Demetrous, Jay, Gee

Q: What qualities do you look for in a significant other?
A: Significant other I look for stability, loyalty, confidence, communication, love, intellgence, secure...

Q: What is your idea of a romantic evening? Details..
A: My idea of a romatic evening is dinner with glass of wine and excellent conversation, with a movie after.

Q: Favorite TV show to watch?
A: Empire

Q: Who is your favorite music artist?
A: Sydney Renae

Q: If you were an animal what animal would you be and why?
A: If I were an animal I would be a butterfly because I would be able to spread my wings and fly.

Q: What will you do different this year than last year?
A: I will not let anyone hold me back from doing what I love to do.

---

IG: @annak.the.model
SC: skinnybaddie22
FB: Anna McMullen

Comments