AD

AD
YOUR AD HERE

Model of the Week - Sbahle Sithole


Name: Sbahle Sithole
Age: 23
Hometown: Newcastle, JHB (South Africa)
Height: 1.62 m
Weight: 70.8
Cup: 34B
Waist: 72cm
Hips: 117cm
Shoe: 5 & 6
Eye color: Brown (but I strongly believe it's maroon in the sunlight)
Ethnicity: African
Skin color: Brown

Q & A's..

Q: How long have you been modeling? And was this something you've always wanted to do?
A: I've been modeling for a year now and I never even thought it would happen because I always considered myself too fat to be a model.

Q: What type of shoots do you prefer? Ever done runways or videos? If so explain..
A: I guess I prefer or am open minded to all types really, but I wouldn't say I've been exposed to much. I've unfortunately never done any runway nor videos.

Q: What photographers have you worked with?
A: I've worked with Sbu @thedrumlot on IG, another Sbu @skini_ and Sam @samphiriphotography.

Q: What qualities do you look for in a significant other?
A: He has to be ambitious...I know it's a cliche but I really what someone who is always wanting more and never settles. If he has a Ferrari I want him to be wanting a McLaren. I just strongly feel like it's important to be with someone who not only motivates themselves, but by they're actions, motivates you. I feed off such energy.

Q: What is your idea of a romantic evening? Details..
A: Ahh I'm such a hopeless romantic so I love this question😍. For me a romantic dinner has to be number 1 cause I love dressing up.

He calls me and just says, "be ready in an hour", when I'm done, I walk out to find a Range Rover(cause I love Range Rovers😁) parked outside, and as the driver opens the door, there's a huge bouquet of flowers with a note,"I hope you've been having a good day, beautiful." Then the driver drives off and I get to this super posh restaurant and I'm lead to some secluded table area where I find my Prince Charming waiting for me😁😍

Q: Favorite TV show to watch?
A: I love watching The Wendy Williams Show 💁"How you dzuwin"

Q: Who is your favorite music artist?
A: Geeez I have a few🙈 If I have to name one internationally, Nicki Minaj. Locally, it has to be AKA.

Q: If you were an animal what animal would you be and why? 
A: I'd say a giraffe..but only cause it's my favorite animal.😌

Q: What will you do different this year than last year?
A: Put my happiness 1st and stop trying to please everyone. Say no when I don't want to and walk out of any situation that doesn't grow me in anyway.

---

Twitter / Snapchat / IG: @sibz_jolie

Comments