AD

AD
YOUR AD HERE

Model of the Week - Sylver


Name: Sylver
Age: 21
Hometown: RVA (Richmond, VA)
Height: 5'4"
Weight: 112
Cup: B
Waist: 26
Hips: 36
Shoe: 5
Eye color: Brown
Ethnicity: Korean and Black
Skin color: Tan

Q & A's..

Q: How long have you been modeling? And was this something you've always wanted to do?
A: I have been modeling for 4 years now. When I was younger I thought I would become a singer or actress but I realized later I couldn't sing lol. I do continue to act. I attended school and am currently going for a Fashion Merchandising degree. I hope to work for fashion magazines or become a buyer for a large company if modeling doesn't work out.

Q: What type of shoots do you prefer? Ever done runways or videos? If so explain..
A: I love any type of shoots. I've been in negative 15 degree weather before to shoot so I feel like I can do anything across the board! I love being creative during my shoots. I have been doing runway for the last two years and honestly I hate it lol I hate the rehearsals especially if there are several of them the actual show is fun but I'm not really a heel walker. I have done videos as well and those are always fun. I usually ended up teaching the artist how to move and act and they appreciate it.

Q: What photographers have you worked with?
A: I've worked with so many I could not name them all lol but I've worked with photographers up and down the east coast. My next step is to work with people from the west coast.

Q: What qualities do you look for in a significant other?
A: I usually look for someone that isn't afraid  to be themselves, is silly and doesn't mind treating me like the only girl in the world. Honestly, I just want to go out and have fun (adventure wise). And other days I love just chilling at home playing with my dogs.
I look for someone who has a drive and passion for something, whether it is me or if it is his dream.

Q: What is your idea of a romantic evening? Details..
A: I'm a sucker for the romantic memes that be online lol
So I love surprises and one thing I have seen would be a dream would be for the guy to buy my outfit (it better be something I'd actually wear lol) and leave it on my doorstep and leave a note saying to wear the outfit and he will pick me up at 7pm. He arrives and we go out to a nice outdoor restaurant we've never went to and then maybe an outdoor movie afterwards or go go karting or see a concert or something lol that's all. I'm pretty simple

Q: Favorite TV show to watch?
A: keeping up with the Kardashians, ANTM, and Jane the Virgin

Q: Who is your favorite music artist?
A: My favorite is Jhene Aiko her voice is very soothing and ugh I just love her

Q: If you were an animal what animal would you be and why?
A: I would be a dog because they have nothing to worry about except their loved one and having fun.

Q: What will you do different this year than last year?
A: I will focus on myself more now that I'm single and really drive for my modeling career to launch. I hope to travel more and make more money.

---

IG: @Sylver275

Comments