AD

AD
YOUR AD HERE

Model of the Week - Foreign Dream



Name: Foreign Dream
Age: 26
Hometown:  Salina, KS
Height: 5' 2"
Weight: 118
Cup: B
Waist: 28
Hips: 36
Shoe: 6
Eye color: Brown
Ethnicity: Hispanic
Skin color: Beige 😂

Q & A's..

Q: How long have you been modeling? And was this something you've always wanted to do? 
A: I have been actively Modeling for almost 2 years.. Yes! Someday I'm gonna pull out my little girl session from the park my Uncle did, it's interesting.

Q: What type of shoots do you prefer? Ever done runways or videos? If so explain..
A: URBAN 😍 I love what I can put my personality and passion for art in

Q: What photographers have you worked with?
A: There's alot.. Dee a.k.a Mr. Badd man, Curt he's turned into family, Shane, Mr. See-More, Jeremy, Jodie, C.p.i, AL photo..I'm positive I'm forgetting something... Chris.

Q: What qualities do you look for in a significant other? 
A: Oh loyalty is definitely everything

Q: What is your idea of a romantic evening? Details.. 
A: It is really about your partner creates the romance it pretty much everything I could list though includes food lol

Q: Favorite TV show to watch?
A: ummmm Grey's anatomy

Q: Who is your favorite music artist?
A: My boyfriend Dominique a.k.a Ohio Prodigy because I know how deep the lyrics go in my favorites & experience the Fun in the creativity of his artistic side.. Then Tink thats my girl she slays!

Q: If you were an animal what animal would you be and why? 
A: That's East Monkey I love monkey's!

Q: What will you do different this year than last year?
A: Make sleep a priority & work out

---

Twitter / SC / IG: @imforeigndream

Comments