AD

AD
YOUR AD HERE

Model of the Week - Stephanie Houston



Name: Stephanie Houston
Age: 21
Hometown: Dover, Ohio
Height: 5'8"
Weight: 115
Waist: 24
Hips: 33
Shoe: 7
Eye color: Brown
Skin color: White

Q & A's..

Q: How long have you been modeling? And was this something you've always wanted to do?
A: I have been modeling for 9 months now. This is something I have wanted to do since I was a little girl. It's a dream come true!

Q: What type of shoots do you prefer? Ever done runways or videos? If so explain..
A: I prefer fashion shoots, creative definitely. I love high fashion so any way to express that is my go to. I do many fashion shows. I work with a boutique in Cleveland, Tre Sorelle and I have also done a show for Scene Magazine as well.

Q: What photographers have you worked with?
A: I have worked with numerous photographers in Ohio. David Wingate, Orlando McCall, Alex Belisle, Brian Thornberry, Bill Thornhill, Robert Jordan, Kevin Invathong, etc.

Q: What qualities do you look for in a significant other?
A: I have had the same significant other for going on 6 years now. The biggest quality I look for in a partner is support. Someone who supports me and everything I want in life is someone I want in my life. He is my biggest support system.

Q: What is your idea of a romantic evening? Details..
A: My idea of a romantic evening is a home cooked candlelit meal and movies with cuddles of course!

Q: Favorite TV show to watch?
A: Currently I am watching Sherlock Holmes on Netflix so let's go with that haha

Q: Who is your favorite music artist?
A: I have such a diverse music taste honestly. I would say currently I am obsessed with music by Astrid S. She is amazing!

Q: If you were an animal what animal would you be and why?
A: If I were an animal I would be a cat probably. They are my favorite animal and they live such chill lifestyles.

Q: What will you do different this year than last year?
A: This year I will make better decisions and put myself and the people I love first.

---

Twitter: @stephhouston3
Snapchat: @stephhouston3
Instagram: @stephanie_houston

Comments