AD

AD
YOUR AD HERE

Model of the Week - Nicolette Waters



Name: Nicolette Waters
Age: 25 1/2
Hometown: Baltimore (land of the O)
Height: About 5'2"
Weight: 110
Cup: 32
Waist: Small
Shoe: 6 in women's, 5 in boys lol
Eye color: Chestnut brown
Ethnicity: African American
Skin color: Warm Brown lil thing

Q & A's..

Q: How long have you been modeling? And was this something you've always wanted to do?
A: I've been modeling for a few years, It just randomly happened one day. Honestly no, a few years ago i had no intentions on modeling. But I am glad I started.

Q: What type of shoots do you prefer? Ever done runways or videos? If so explain..
A: I prefer fashion editorial shoots or makeup shoots. Shoots with an actual meaning. I have done runway in college, it's not really my thing lol. I've been in a few videos.

Q: What photographers have you worked with?
A: I've worked with @_chillymoe @jermaineissac @derekfimages @nigelrucker @3rdigraphy @lordgeezuz @rayedwardephotography seems like a lot lol

Q: What qualities do you look for in a significant other?
A: I look for someone who is down to earth and real with me. Goal oriented. But also knows how to make me laugh cause i love to laugh lol. Adventurist .

Q: What is your idea of a romantic evening? Details..
A: Honestly my idea of a romantic evening is my man surprising me bringing home a pizza, we roll and we chill. I'm simple, I appreciate the little things.

Q: Favorite TV show to watch?
A: My favorite tv show is Orange is the new Black. I love it I'm trying not to binge watch it lol

Q: Who is your favorite music artist?
A: Favorite artist is Jhene Aiko, her music lifts me and puts me in a calm and relaxing mood. Plus she's gorgeous asf.

Q: If you were an animal what animal would you be and why?
A: Hopefully this can count. I would want to be a hummingbird. The beauty and grace of a hummingbird is unreal.

Q: What will you do different this year than last year?
A: This year I will glow. I want to start my YouTube channel, still continue to do photo shoots, keep flourishing ✨

--

Twitter: @nickleebby
IG: @x0_nicklee
SnapChat: @nicklee.bby

Comments