AD

AD
YOUR AD HERE

Model of the Week - Slim Santana


Name: Slim Santana
Age: 22
Hometown: Portsmouth, VA
Height: 5'7"
Weight: 142
Cup: A
Waist: 26
Hips: 38
Shoe: 8
Eye color: Brown
Ethnicity: African American/Dominican
Skin color: Brown

Q & A's..

Q: How long have you been modeling? And was this something you've always wanted to do? 
A: It's been a year and 2 weeks lol

Q: What type of shoots do you prefer? Ever done runways or videos? If so explain.. 
A: I love doing nature shoots more than anything any shoot that I can get wild in. And no, I have not but would love to.

Q: What photographers have you worked with? 
A: Brandon "BHold" Holden, Jeffery "VidLord" Stith,  Tony "imageseverything" Wilson,  Roger "MotionTography" Mitchell, and Douglas DforArt.

Q: What qualities do you look for in a significant other? 
A: I look for Someone who can make me laugh, since I'm always the one making others laugh.

Q: What is your idea of a romantic evening? Details.. 
A: I'm a smoker, so a romantic evening would be smoking on the beach or a balcony, while a warm breeze blows through my hair lol, and just joking and figuring one another out.

Q: Favorite TV show to watch? 
A: Family Guy.

Q: Who is your favorite music artist? 
A: Young Crazy.

Q: If you were an animal what animal would you be and why? 
A: Lion because I'm A Leo. And it's just fitting.

Q: What will you do different this year than last year? 
A: I will learn to listen to understand and not listen to respond. I'm always in defense mode.

---

Twitter: @SlimSantanaz
SnapChat: SlimSantanaz
IG: @SlimSantan.a

Comments