AD

AD
YOUR AD HERE

Model of the Week - Zenez



Name: Beatrice Zenez Jimenez
Age: 20
Hometown: Houston, TX
Height: 5'3"
Weight: 120
Cup: A
Waist: 26
Hips: 42
Shoe: 7.5
Eye color: Brown
Ethnicity: Hispanic
Skin color: Hazelnut

Q & A's..

Q: How long have you been modeling? And was this something you've always wanted to do?
A: I've been modeling for 4 months and yes

Q: What type of shoots do you prefer? Ever done runways or videos? If so explain..
A: I prefer clothing brand shoots because the atmosphere is typically more chill and laid back. I have done a few video shoots.

Q: What photographers have you worked with?
A: @wheretheproof, @imstillrich, @ashton.nicholas, @sense2sincere and of course @mrcandc

Q: What qualities do you look for in a significant other?
A: Honesty, consistency and for them to be all about me. I'm a big baby and I just love feeling loved all the time.

Q: What is your idea of a romantic evening? Details..
A: Well, I love animals. I would love to start the evening off with a trip to the aquarium and going to a nice seafood restaurant afterwards on the ocean front.

Q: Favorite TV show to watch?
A: Empire

Q: Who is your favorite music artist?
A: Tinashe

Q: If you were an animal what animal would you be and why?
A: A lion because of how fierce and protective they are of what's theirs.

Q: What will you do different this year than last year?
A: Continue working towards my Associate of Science degree.

---

Snapchat: L0vezenez
IG: @_zenez

Comments