AD

AD
YOUR AD HERE

Model of the Week - Christian


Name: Christian
Hometown: Virginia Beach, VA
Height: 5'3"
Weight: 125lbs
Cup: 34A
Waist: 28"
Hips: 37"
Shoe: 6
Eye color: Brown
Ethnicity: White, Black, Italian
Skin Color: Light/Tan

Q & A's..

Q: How long have you been modeling? And was this something you've always wanted to do? 
A: I have been modeling since I was 16 off and on. It has always been a passion of mine and hope to get high in the industry one day.

Q: What type of shoots do you prefer? Ever done runways or videos? If so explain..
A: I do all types of shoots as long as my body or myself  is not exposed in a bad way. I have done videos. I am too short to be a runway model so I do print.

Q: What photographers have you worked with? 
A: I have worked with several in my city. But my favorite are Ashton Nicholas & Dexter Cohen

Q: What qualities do you look for in a significant other? 
A:  A man that knows how to respect a woman, a sweetheart and can make me laugh.

Q: What is your idea of a romantic evening? Details.. 
A: My ideal of a romantic night is a man shutting down the whole restaurant just for us to eat in.

Q: Favorite TV show to watch? 
A: Favorite TV show is Mega Mansions

Q: Who is your favorite music artist? Don't have one 
A:  I don't have a specific favorite. But a couple are The Weeknd, Young Thug, and Daniel Caesar

Q: If you were an animal what animal would you be and why? 
A: If i were to be an animal it would be a Wolf. Also know as the lone wolf and I like doing everything solo.

Q: What will you do different this year than last year?
A: I will focus on myself and nothing else because when you do that everything will fall into place. Letting God do his thing ..

--

Twitter: @l0ve_christian
IG: @bythewayimchristian
Snapchat: l0ve_christian

Comments