AD

AD
YOUR AD HERE

Model of the Week - Kia




Name: Kia S. Clay
Age: 25
Hometown: Fort Washington, Maryland
Height: 5'4"
Weight: 105
Cup: 24 A
Waist: 22
Hips: 34
Shoe: 6
Eye color: Hazel
Ethnicity: Black
Skin color: Light skin

Q & A's..

Q: How long have you been modeling? And was this something you've always wanted to do? 
A: I've been modeling for 3yrs now, yes! This has definitely been a dream of mine's for a long time. America's next top model really inspired me that and being so infatuated with fashion.

Q: What type of shoots do you prefer? Ever done runways or videos? If so explain..
A: I'm really a fan of editorial/commercial shoots, I just like how they focus on an idea or story-line. Never done runway, but I have been in a couple of makeup videos.

Q: What photographers have you worked with?
A: Oh wow, TONS haha... I don't know where to start!!! But I can tell you this, they all have one thing in common. They either shoot editorial/beauty or commercial.

Q: What qualities do you look for in a significant other?
A: I definitely look for patience in a SO, because I know if he is trying to deal with me long-term lol he needs tons of patience and a good sense of humor.

Q: What is your idea of a romantic evening? Details..
A: My idea of a romantic evening would be, Netflix & Chill kinda night haha!!!
Sike nah, seriously I'd have to say... Eating at a great restaurant, then later on getting some ice cream while walking downtown talking about random stuff.

Q: Favorite TV show to watch?
A: I don't really have a favorite TV show, but I do watch this series on Netflix called "The Flash" it's pretty good.

Q: Who is your favorite music artist?
A: As of right now I'd have to say 6lack

Q: If you were an animal what animal would you be and why?
A: I'd totally be a shark, cause to be they are pretty bada** and I'd enjoy living underwater.

Q: What will you do different this year than last year?
A: I'd definitely put myself out there more, as in be a little more assertive when it comes to my brand/career.

---

 IG: @kshamarc

Comments