AD

AD
YOUR AD HERE

Model of the Week - Hanan W.


Name: Hanan W.
Age: 23
Hometown: I'm a Nomad
Height: 5'2 1/2"
Weight: 130
Cup: B
Shoe: 7 1/2
Eye color: Dark brown
Skin color: Light skin

Q & A's..

Q: How long have you been modeling? And was this something you've always wanted to do? 
A: I've been modeling for atleast 3 years and I've always been interested in modeling and it eventually just happened.

Q: What type of shoots do you prefer? Ever done runways or videos? If so explain.. 
A: I prefer anything that's artistic and tasteful with any theme. I've done runway for clothing lines and personal fashion and videos for art and music.

Q: What photographers have you worked with? 
A: I've worked with: Trevor Hamlett- @shoot_to_soar , Zach Jefferson- @wheretheproof, Mark Clark- @trademarket , D'Andra Drewitt- @makeemsaydrewitt , and Tristan Means- @tristanmeansview

Q: What qualities do you look for in a significant other? 
A: Someone who can give the same time, energy, and commitment into a relationship as I do.

Q: What is your idea of a romantic evening? Details.. 
A: The idea of a romantic evening for me, is to go out and do anything that makes me and my partner happy and ending the night with just us two doing what we live in the privacy of our home. (If you know what I mean. Lol)

Q: Favorite TV show to watch? 
A: Power, just like almost everyone else. Lol

Q: Who is your favorite music artist? 
A: JXHINES

Q: If you were an animal what animal would you be and why? 
A: If I were an animal, I'd be a dolphins because I love the water and they are the smartest marine mammal, so that's pretty beneficial as well.

Q: What will you do different this year than last year? 
A: I will hustle harder to achieve my my goals and learn more in general because knowledge is power.

---

IG: @hanan_what
Snapchat: sweetblondie_94
Twitter: @hanan_what

Comments