AD

AD
YOUR AD HERE

Model of the Week - Samm Lynn


Name: Samm Lynn
Age: 20
Hometown: Newport News, VA
Height: 5'3"
Weight: 108 lbs
Cup: 32 C
Shoe: 6/7
Eye color: Brown
Ethnicity: Korean/Native American
Skin color: Natural Beige

Q & A's..

Q: How long have you been modeling? And was this something you've always wanted to do?
A: I've been modeling since I was 18 but was told I was too short my whole life which discouraged me for years but I decided this is what I wanted to do & nothing's ever going to stop me.

Q: What type of shoots do you prefer? Ever done runways or videos? If so explain..
A: I love trying new ideas to ensure every shoot is completely different than my last, I haven't done runway yet but I did do some videos for my Harley Quinn cosplay Shoot last year.

Q: What photographers have you worked with?
A: Majority of the photographers I work with are in the DMV around but way too many to list.

Q: What qualities do you look for in a significant other?
A: I want someone genuine, loving, caring. Never needing to second guess their loyalty.

Q: What is your idea of a romantic evening? Details..
A: Going out on a dinner date then finishing off the night cuddled up to watch a nice movie.

Q: Favorite TV show to watch?
A: I don't watch TV but House of Cards is my current obsession.

Q: Who is your favorite music artist?
A: What I listen to depends on my mood so I don't have a favorite.

Q: If you were an animal what animal would you be and why?
A: I'd want to be a cat simply because they can be as mean as they want but it's okay cause "that's just how cats are" so you have to love them anyways since there're cute & cuddly.

Q: What will you do different this year than last year?
A: Try to travel more for modeling & explore the world.

--

IG: @sammlynnofficial
Twitter: @samm_strawberry

Comments