AD

AD
YOUR AD HERE

Model of the Week - Susanna


Name: Susanna Moreno
Age: 39
Hometown: Visalia, CA
Height: 5'2"
Weight: 108
Cup: 32
Waist: 24
Hips: 36
Shoe: 5 1/2
Eye color: Brown
Ethnicity: Korean/Mexican
Skin color: brown

Q & A's..

Q: How long have you been modeling? And was this something you've always wanted to do? 
A: I started modeling last summer 2016. I was a photographer years back, I've always loved the art of creating beautiful images. I never thought I would be on the other side of the lens. I just love creating

Q: What type of shoots do you prefer? Ever done runways or videos? If so explain..
A: I've never done runway or videos

Q: What photographers have you worked with? 
A: I've had the pleasure to work with a few in my area and L.A.

Q: What qualities do you look for in a significant other? 
A: Honesty and respect first, I love a gentleman , I find that very attractive

Q: What is your idea of a romantic evening? Details..
A: good food along with good conversation , anything thoughtful is romantic to me

Q: Favorite TV show to watch?
A: The walking dead

Q: Who is your favorite music artist? 
A: I love music, it's hard to narrow it down to a favorite . Right now, I have Bryson Tiller's "Self Made" album on repeat

Q: If you were an animal what animal would you be and why? 
A: I'm a Leo so I would be a lion ,they are strong and fearless

---

IG: @smoreno559

Comments