AD

AD
YOUR AD HERE

Model of the Week - Cici Sun


Name: Cici Sun
Age: 22
Hometown: San Francisco Bay Area, CA
Height: 5’5"
Weight: 140
Cup: 34 C
Waist: 27
Hips: 39
Eye color: Black
Ethnicity: Chinese
Skin color: Brown

Q & A's..

Q: How long have you been modeling? And was this something you've always wanted to do?
A: I’ve been modeling over a year and a half, I started from fitness/ bodybuilding models to currently lingerie/ swimwear/ concept models. I have always enjoyed working with varies individuals from different backgrounds and cultures, as well as young entrepreneurs and professionals who chase their dreams. Being a model allows and provides me with many opportunities like these, which I guess you can say it is a dream fulfilling.

Q: What type of shoots do you prefer? Ever done runways or videos? If so explain..
A: I prefer exotic concept shoots at distinct and gorgeous locations, including swimwear/ lingerie shoots. I have done many music videos, which included individual performance and/ or group activities. In Skippa ft. Lil Yachty and many other artists.

Q: What photographers have you worked with?
A: ATL: @interscopephotography @gavin.photo @jonruby.photo @alexwitit MIA: @Lovewhitty

Q: What qualities do you look for in a significant other?
A: Good manners, good teeth, goal driven, and above 6’3"

Q: What is your idea of a romantic evening? Details..
A: Nice dinner date with real conversation and my favorite wine

Q: Favorite TV show to watch?
A: A bunch, but I’m watching Ozark currently and really enjoy it.

Q: Who is your favorite music artist?
A: Future :)

Q: If you were an animal what animal would you be and why?
A: Maybe something with wings but I don’t like birds, so maybe a dragon

Q: What will you do different this year than last year?
A: Stack that bread.

--

IG: @cha.sun

Comments