AD

AD
YOUR AD HERE

Model of the Week - Osshae


Name: Osshae MariaRosa E
Age: 25
Hometown: Brooklyn , New York
Height: 5'5"
Weight: 132
Cup: 34B
Waist: 25
Hips: 34
Shoe: 6.5
Eye color: Brown
Ethnicity: Trinidadian & Venezuelan
Skin color: Brown

Q & A's..

Q: How long have you been modeling? And was this something you've always wanted to do? 
A: It wasn't until about 2013 when I started receiving offers to shoot and to walk in shows . It was never something I took interest in growing up seeing as I'm a HUGEEEE tomboy, I was more into playing sports. I did some shoots as a kid but it wasn't something that I was passionate about. I guess I felt that was more for "girly girls". But now when I get the opportunity to shoot it makes me feel so beautiful and powerful. I feel like a piece of art that people want to look at I guess. It's very flattering.

Q: What type of shoots do you prefer? Ever done runways or videos? If so explain..
A: I don't have much of a preference. Fashion shoots are always fun though. The creativity and possibilities are endless. I've walked the runway about 4 times. (I would do it more but I'm not strong at walking in heels, it's something I'm promising myself to work on). I love modeling for Carribean Carnival band launches , that's probably the besttttt experience any model can do . All of the beautiful costumes and models dancing and just having fun, there's no pressure just tons of good vibes.

Q: What photographers have you worked with? 
A: I've worked with quite a few photographers, all very talented but Here's a few just to name: @___snow_ @freshwb @derdy.dan

Q: What qualities do you look for in a significant other?
A: My significant other has to be goofy as hell ! It makes nooooo sense us being together if we can't crack crazy jokes on one another Or have an entire lip sync battle to 90s music Infront of the mirror followed by a dance off 💃🏾🕺🏿 lol JK but his energy has to be unmatched to any other and his soul has to be beautiful that's for sure ! And Of Course I want someone who is honest and caring but being family oriented is very big for me.

Q: What is your idea of a romantic evening? Details..
A: Netflix & Chill Much?! I'm a really simple girl so being home with my boo and tearing up some snacks with a nice glass of wine along with renting a movie on the PlayStation store is romantic enough for me lol (because Netflix never has anything good anymore 🙄)

Q: Favorite TV show to watch? 
A: I can't choose between them but these are my favorite 3 right now: Game of Thrones, Power, Insecure.

Q: Who is your favorite music artist?
A: ERYKAH BADU & NAS, since the 90s to now, it will never change!

Q: If you were an animal what animal would you be and why? 
A: An alpha female wolf because I can definitely run with the pack but I'm not afraid to be alone at all. I've always been put in leadership positions and I'm loyal & caring.

Q: What will you do different this year than last year?
A: TRYINGGG not to put so much pressure on myself especially with situations I have no control over. And also putting 100% into my YouTube channel, giving it everything I have !

---

IG: Crooklyn_curls
YouTube: Crooklyn_Curls

Comments