AD

AD
YOUR AD HERE

Model of the Week - Zipporah


Name: Zipporah De Castro
Age: 23
Hometown: Virginia Beach
Height: 5'9"
Weight: 125
Cup: 32 B
Waist: 24
Hips: 35
Shoe: 8 1/2
Eye color: Brown
Ethnicity: Ethiopian & Dominican
Skin color: Brown

Q & A's..

Q: How long have you been modeling? And was this something you've always wanted to do? 
A: I've been modeling since 2010 but I took a break when I got pregnant with my beautiful daughter. And yes I've wanted to model since I was 7 years old .

Q: What type of shoots do you prefer? Ever done runways or videos? If so explain..
A: I prefer editorial and runways over the videos

Q: What photographers have you worked with?
A: @wherestheproof @fb.fresh @xamilia

Q: What qualities do you look for in a significant other? 
A: He has to make me laugh and he has to respect his mother !!!!!

Q: What is your idea of a romantic evening? Details.. 
A: I'm very chill so just going on a long drive and talking would be nice or a cute lil picnic would be nice

Q: Favorite TV show to watch? 
A: Attack on Titan

Q: Who is your favorite music artist? 
A: Kendrick Lamar

Q: If you were an animal what animal would you be and why? 
A: I would be a Peacock because it represents vision , royalty , spirituality , awakening , guidance , protection and watchfulness!!!

Q: What will you do different this year than last year?
A: I won't let the little things stop me from getting where I need to be to be successful in life !

---

Twitter / IG / SC: @rollinzipps

Comments