AD

AD
YOUR AD HERE

Model of the Week - Delle


Name: Delle
Age: 23
Hometown: Atlanta, GA
Height: 5'6"
Weight: 150
Cup: 36
Waist: 30
Hips: 42
Shoe: 7.5
Eye color: medium brown
Ethnicity: Liberian (Even M.J couldn't resist a Liberian girl)
Skin color: golden brown

Q & A's..

Q: How long have you been modeling? And was this something you've always wanted to do?
A: I've been modeling since 2011, I started out doing strictly runway but now I do print, editorial, high fashion, video, etc. I knew that I always wanted to model because behind a camera and the runway have always been my happy place. Fashion is seriously my true passion. 

Q: What photographers have you worked with?
A: Instagram: @_whereistheproof (super talented) . Instagram: 1992.raw etc. #MuseLife

Q: What qualities do you look for in a significant other?
A: Leadership, stability, spiritual(Godliness), humorous, goofy just like me, honesty, attractive,  chivalrous, generous, kind, dapper!

Q: What is your idea of a romantic evening?
A: Well I really appreciate the whole chivalry thing even though it's rare in this generation. But, a surprise picnic, dinner or anything that was personally planned just for me and another person somewhere so we can watch the sunset. With rose gold flowers incorporated in there because that's my favorite color.

Q: Favorite TV show to watch?
A: Game of thrones #WinterIsComing

Q: Who is your favorite music artist?
A: Although I love Beyoncé and Rihanna my favorite American female artist is erykah badu
my favorite African celebrity is wizkid #daddy-yo 💋

Q: If you were an animal what animal would you be and why?
A: Humming bird, they are very beautiful, soft spoken but yet extremely important. More than 75% of the worlds flower population depend on them for pollination purposes

Q: What will you do different this year than last year?
A: Try new things that I've never tried before, be bold and daring and leap into the fashion world with my whole heart ❤️

---

IG: @delleestbelle
Snapchat: @DelleVille

Comments