AD

AD
YOUR AD HERE

Model of the Week - KoKo


Name: Korbin Koko Thompson
Age: 30
Hometown: Norfolk, Shark City
Height: 5'7"
Weight: 150
Cup: 36 C
Waist: 29
Hips: 34
Shoe: 9
Eye color: brown
Ethnicity: black
Skin color: caramel 🤔

Q & A's..

Q: How long have you been modeling? And was this something you've always wanted to do? 
A: Started in 2007, wasn't something I had big dreams of doing but it had always been something I wanted to do.  I love being in front on the camera and creating art.

Q: What type of shoots do you prefer? Ever done runways or videos? If so explain..
A: I was in several fashion shows between 2007 and 2011 and one commercial. I've done implied, fashion, conceptual and a few others, all I enjoy.

Q: What photographers have you worked with?
A: Dexter Cohen, Chance, Darius [Jumping jpeg] Ricky Lebaron  Godette , Michael [Hpt Hot Shotz], Jubert, Johnny Seven....

Q: Favorite TV show to watch? 
A: ALL the crime shows, and cooking shows

Q: What will you do different this year than last year? 
A: Nothing!

Comments