AD

AD
YOUR AD HERE

Model of the Week - Bri Smilez




Name: Brittany Burgos aka Bri Smilez
Age: 29
Hometown: Visalia, CA
Height: 5'6"
Weight: 150
Cup: 36 C
Waist: 27
Hips: 36
Shoe: 8.5
Eye color: Brown
Ethnicity: Spaniard, Mexican, Cuban, French & Italian
Skin color: Milky Bronze

Q & A's..

Q: How long have you been modeling? And was this something you've always wanted to do? 
A: I had my first runway show when I was 4 years old. It was funny because I was the youngest one on the runway but hit the hardest so I always was able to get a energetic rise from the audience. Baby Bri knew she was a boss. Now I am more focused on my music, but I still love to model, its a huge element of my brand.

Q: What type of shoots do you prefer? Ever done runways or videos? If so explain..
A: I love lifestyle shoots, it gives the shoot a theme to work with. I act as well so having a motive gives the shoot an entirely different focus. My last runway show was this year in Los Angeles in front of industry executives and modeling experts such as JoAnn Smolen of After Eden Management, Faith Lorenzen of Rage Models, and Corrina Lewis of Wilhemina. Runway is definitely exhilarating and gives the model access to express their inner confidence and demand the audiences attention to sell the product they are wearing.

Q: What photographers have you worked with?  
A: My last photoshoot was shot was world renowned photographer Fernando Decillis. Fernando has received International Photography Awards and won the American Photography award in 2016. He has shot celebrities such as Sofia Vergara, Matthew Mcconaughey, Juanes, Offset of Migos, Tyrese and Jude Demorest of the hit FOX TV series STAR. It was an honor to shoot with such a reputable and incredible creative.

Q: What qualities do you look for in a significant other? 
A: He without question has to be a God Fearing man, that is a standard without compromise. We gotta like the same type of music because I believe your taste in Music reveals alot about your personality. You gotta have goals and ambition and work daily on achieving them. I want a man who isnt intimidated by a strong independent woman but comes in with the same type of drive that supports my own and we can build a empire together, you know on our Cookie and Luscious ;)

Q: What is your idea of a romantic evening? Details..
A: I love a creative man. A man who thinks outside the box from the typical played out dinner and movie. I want a man who puts effort and thought behind a date and leaves an element of surprise, that would be the most impressive display of affection to me.

Q: Favorite TV show to watch? 
A: STAR IS MY JAM!!!!!! I love the TV show STAR because it gives the audience the real life struggle of the adversity you face being in the industry. It also captures the ambition and sacrifice needed to persevere through the inevitable opposition

Q: Who is your favorite music artist? 
A: Lauryn Hill. She is the dopest female to ever rock a mic in my opinion. Her wordplay is genius. As a fellow rapper/singer I know the skill it takes to produce lyrically, not only can no one touch her lyrical game but her vocals are equally as beastly. Miseducation of Lauryn Hill album will forever be a classic she slayed everyone in the game with one album. Her commitment to the integrity of her craft and not allowing Hollywood to morph her into diluted version of herself inspires me to no limits. She has my full respect as an artist, as a woman and as a human.

Q: If you were an animal what animal would you be and why? 
A: A lioness, because I am the queen of this jungle.

Q: What will you do different this year than last year? 
A: I am praparing for a full launch of my brand in 2018, website, music, tour, pictures, 2017 was a year of preparation both as a person and as a creative, but I am ready to bring it full force in 2018. Watch out yall, you're gonna see alot of me in 2018!


---

IG:  @bri_smilez_
FB: Brittany Burgos

Comments