AD

AD
YOUR AD HERE

Model of the Week - Kriss Marie

Name: Kriss Marie
Age: 2-fineeee
Hometown: Gaithersburg, MD
Height: 5’3"
Weight: 145
Cup: 36B
Waist: 30
Hips: 44
Shoe: 7
Eye color: Brown
Ethnicity: Italian , Indian , Guyanese, AA, Chinese, Spanish
Skin color: Yellow 🤣

Q & A's..

Q: How long have you been modeling? And was this something you've always wanted to do? 
A: ... about a year since I’ve taken it serious ... and somewhat I like being the model but I like being behind the scenes more

Q: What type of shoots do you prefer? Ever done runways or videos? If so explain..
A: I like all types honesty , never done runway ... and only local videos

Q: What photographers have you worked with?
A: Mrcandc, dexchoen, beholdbhold, imagezeverything, motionography, ksnead, Starr Callahan , druswordislaw, TaJ photography

Q: What qualities do you look for in a significant other? 
A: Honesty and trust are the main ones, ambition, leadership, strength & wisdom

Q: What is your idea of a romantic evening? Details..
A: When a man actually takes time to plan the whole evening by his self from start to finish .... idc if it’s dinner, movie, walk on the beach type or go carts, food, bar hop lol adventure just take the initiative

Q: Favorite TV show to watch?
A: I have a few .... power, empire, star, lethal weapon lol it just depends on the season

Q: Who is your favorite music artist?
A: I don’t really have one .... and if I had to choose I’d say cardi b off the strength of her grind

Q: If you were an animal what animal would you be and why?
A: White tiger or monkey lol don’t judge me

Q: What will you do different this year than last year?
A: Stop giving second chances

---

FB: Kriss Marie / katofalltradez
SnapChat: katofalltradez
IG: @iamkriss.marie

Comments