AD

AD
YOUR AD HERE

Model of the Week - Natasha Whitfield


Name: Natasha Whitfield
Age: 19
Hometown: Norfolk,Va
Height: 5'10"
Weight: 135
Cup: 34B
Shoe: 9
Eye color: Dark brown
Ethnicity: Black,White, Filipino
Skin color: Light Skin

Q & A's..

Q: How long have you been modeling? And was this something you've always wanted to do? 
A: I've only been modeling for a half a year now. Ever since I was young I have always gotten comments and questions about me modeling. To be honest modeling is something I've never seen me doing in the future but as I've grown and realized that modeling is an art and a very great opportunity to experience

Q: What type of shoots do you prefer? Ever done runways or videos? If so explain..
A: I'll prefer shoots that is speaking a message to the audience,reason being because if your going to get known and put your art out there it matter as well be a message to it that people can be inspired by

Q: What photographers have you worked with?
A: I have only worked with one photographer so far @jonjaysphotography

Q: What qualities do you look for in a significant other?
A: I look for somebody to uplift me as much as I uplift them. Encourage me on my dreams and never put me down. Money can't buy happiness as long as you are loyal, faithful, honest, and family-oriented.

Q: What is your idea of a romantic evening? Details..
A: My idea of a romantic evening is having dinner, go take a walk on the beach and talk to get to know each other

Q: Favorite TV show to watch?
A: My favorite tv show will have to be Empire

Q: Who is your favorite music artist?
A: Favorite music artist will be J Cole..he is an inspiration

Q: If you were an animal what animal would you be and why?
A:If I was an animal I will have to say I'll be a bird. Reason being because they are able to be free and wild.. I wanna be able to travel the world see new things experience new eople

Q: What will you do different this year than last year?
A: One thing I will do different this year than last year is push harder towards my goals
___

IG: @high_liite

Comments