AD

AD
YOUR AD HERE

Model of the Week - Queen Cookie



Name: Queen Cookie
Age: 28
Hometown: Houston, TX
Height: 5'3"
Weight: 157
Cup: 36 C
Waist: 28
Hips: 42
Shoe: 9
Eye color: Dark Brown
Ethnicity: African-American
Skin color: Medium Brown

Q & A's..

Q: How long have you been modeling? And was this something you've always wanted to do?
A: I started modeling in College at Tennessee State University with a promotion team on campus called Fortune 500. I did that for one year then went back home to Houston. I did not have any connections or know anyone in the modeling industry so I took a long break. I just recently started back modeling in February 2017 and its been non stop since then. I've always wanted to model ever since I was in high school. I always dressed nice and wore heels almost every day.

Q: What type of shoots do you prefer? Ever done runways or videos? If so explain.. 
A: I prefer any type of photo shoot except full nude. Yes I have done both runway and one music video.

Q: What photographers have you worked with?
A: Fotos by Ben; Melvin Tuckett- Stunning Images ; William Washington- Extreme Studios ; C. Studios

Q: What qualities do you look for in a significant other?
A: My ideal man is a man that can be my best friend, someone I can talk to about anything, someone I can laugh and joke with, someone I can be a big kid with, someone that will love my son like his own, someone I can build with and make money with and the connection has to be there. We must vibrate on the same frequency!

Q: What is your idea of a romantic evening? Details..
A: The classic dinner and a movie is the perfect date for me. A night full of affection, attentiveness toward each other, flowers, him opening to door for me, pulling out my chair, making me laugh and just being honest with me.

Q: Favorite TV show to watch? 
A: Star and Empire

Q: Who is your favorite music artist? 
A: Machel Montano

Q: If you were an animal what animal would you be and why?
A bird because I would be able to fly anywhere I want.

Q: What will you do different this year than last year? 
A: I will be more smart about who I interact with, I will make more money, and I will find a way to help more people.

---

IG: @queencookie9
Twitter: @queencookie9tx

Comments