AD

AD
YOUR AD HERE

Model of the Week - Taylor Jade

 

Name: Taylor Jade
Age: 23
Hometown: Los Angeles, CA
Height: 5'7"
Weight: 130 lbs
Cup: 34 C
Waist: 26
Hips: 37
Shoe: 9
Eye color: Brown
Ethnicity: Black mixed with Black
Skin color: Brown skinned

Q & A's..

Q: How long have you been modeling? And was this something you've always wanted to do?
A: I've been modeling for about two years now. It's not necessarily something I've always wanted to do. But when I did get into it, I fell in love with the art of it.

Q: What type of shoots do you prefer? Ever done runways or videos? If so explain..
A: I definitely prefer lifestyle shoots. Lately when I collaborate with people, we shoot for images that look like they belong in a magazine.

Q: What photographers have you worked with?
A: In LA, with I've most worked with @brandanjzachery and @questionmarkk. And when I'm in Dallas, I mostly work with @jpricephoto and @erykgross.

Q: What qualities do you look for in a significant other?
A: Low key, confident, and sensual.

Q: What is your idea of a romantic evening? Details..
A: I'd want us to go out and about and be seen, have a good time with each other before we're alone together. Whether it's a restaurant or a lounge or a bar or an art gallery, just anywhere trendy and quiet. I'd want to spend the night picking your brain, looking good for you, and making it so that you can't wait to get me alone. Romance can be anything or anywhere, it's just about making someone feel special.

Q: Favorite TV show to watch?
A: I don't really watch TV like that.

Q: Who is your favorite music artist?
A: The Internet. I could real life listen to Syd's voice all day.

Q: If you were an animal what animal would you be and why?
A: I'd so be a cat. They're just so black and white and they do their own thing.

Q: What will you do different this year than last year?
A: This year I will make more of an investment into myself, use my time more wisely, start my days earlier, save more money, complete unfinished projects, etc...



---

IG: @whatsjadeupto & @babygirlbeat
Snapchat: @groovyybabe

Comments