AD

AD
YOUR AD HERE

Model of the Week - Eboni

Name: Eboni
Age: 24
Hometown: Baltimore, MD
Height: 5'1"
Weight: 120
Cup: 36B
Waist: 26
Hips: 33
Shoe: 6
Eye color: brown
Ethnicity: African-American & Puerto Rican
Skin color: Caramel

Q & A's..

Q: How long have you been modeling? And was this something you've always wanted to do? 
A: I’ve been modeling for about a year now. Its something i always thought about, every little girl wants to be a model at some point.

Q: What type of shoots do you prefer? Ever done runways or videos? If so explain.. 
A: I really enjoy outside shoots. I love interacting with the things around me. I havent done runway yet, my first show is coming up in April. I also have not done videos but I have alot of projects set up for 2018. So they are soon to come.

Q: What photographers have you worked with?
A: Mostly local DMV photographers. Matthew Dixon, Tony B, Matt Rand and few others.

Q: What qualities do you look for in a significant other?
A: I look for loyalty and good vibes. That's it. All that extra stuff is just that EXTRA. Loyalty & good vibes are the foundation to a solid relationship. I need someone i can just be myself with and laugh with.

Q: What is your idea of a romantic evening? Details.. 
A: My idea of a romantic evening would be getting dressed up real nice, go to a nice dinner. Im not real fancy lol. I like to keep it simple.

Q: Favorite TV show to watch? 
A: Black Ink Crew (the ny show)

Q: Who is your favorite music artist? 
A: Chris Brown

Q: If you were an animal what animal would you be and why? 
A: A tiger. Tigers are graceful and elegant beings, but among the most feared.

Q: What will you do different this year than last year?
A: Not be my own worst critic.

---

IG: @ii_am_eb
Snapchat: bonixxx

Comments