AD

AD
YOUR AD HERE

Model of the Week - Jay

Name: Jay
Age: 22
Hometown: RVA - Richmond, VA
Height: 5’7"
Weight: 167
Cup: DD
Waist: 27
Hips: 43
Shoe: 8 1/2
Eye color: Brown
Ethnicity: Black
Skin color: Brown

Q: How long have you been modeling? And was this something you've always wanted to do?
A: I’ve been modeling seriously for about 3 years. I have wanted to model ever since I was about 8 or 9

Q: What type of shoots do you prefer? Ever done runways or videos? If so explain..
A: I have primarily only done location shoots, although I love studio shoots and would love to do more of those. I’ve done two runway shows. No videos yet!

Q: What photographers have you worked with?
A: Ashton Nicholas, beholdbhold & sirwaldo

Q: What qualities do you look for in a significant other?
A: Smart, genuine, honest, compassionate, romantic, trustworthy and faithful.

Q: What is your idea of a romantic evening? Details..
A: Romantic evening would be a beautiful dinner at an upscale restaurant where we dress up, followed by a night in with no cell phones or distractions just complete communication, have a drink or two and play games with each other

Q: Favorite TV show to watch?
A: Gotham

Q: Who is your favorite music artist?
A: Chris Brown

Q: If you were an animal what animal would you be and why? 
A: An orca whale because they’re majestic, powerful and incredibly smart. And they can swim...and I can’t :)

Q: What will you do different this year than last year?
A: I will focus on doing more shoots and putting my foot into every genre of modeling

-

IG / Twitter / Snapchat: jahaahr

Comments