AD

AD
YOUR AD HERE

Model of the Week - Holli Hilton


Name: Holli Hilton
Age: 26
Hometown: Nashville
Height: 5’3"
Weight: 150
Cup: 36 DD
Waist: 30
Hips: 44
Shoe: 9
Eye color: Brown
Ethnicity: African American, Indian, White
Skin color: Caramel

Q & A's..

Q: How long have you been modeling? And was this something you've always wanted to do?
A: I started modeling at 13, but I didn’t take it seriously until I was 19. I can definitely say I’ve always loved being in front of the camera.

Q: What type of shoots do you prefer? Ever done runways or videos? If so explain..
A: I prefer vixen shoots because i love being sexy. I have done runways a few times for fashion shows and a few music videos as well.

Q: What photographers have you worked with?
A: Imagezeverything , Showout/So Official, TajPhotography, D. Lucas, BeHold... I think I remembered them all. Lol.

Q: What qualities do you look for in a significant other?
A: I look for someone who is Smart, caring, ambitious, confident, and goofy (like me).

Q: What is your idea of a romantic evening? Details..
A: My ideal romantic evening would include my significant other cooking one of my favorite meals and having the house decorated with pink and red roses, and candles lit

Q: Favorite TV show to watch?
A: Honestly, right now I’ve been binge watching Fraiser. That show is hilarious!

Q: Who is your favorite music artist?
A: I don’t have just one artist I gravitate towards because I love all genres, but right now I’m listening to a lot of Ella Mai, H.E.R, Dreezy, and Russ.

Q: If you were an animal what animal would you be and why?
A: I believe my spirit animal is a unicorn. I’m a Gemini, so I’m very much like a unicorn; wild, free, and one of a kind.

Q: What will you do different this year than last year?
A: This is the year to perfect my craft and to not get distracted. Last year I would do something, get far, and then stop. This year I’m going all the way!

---

IG: @TheHolliHilton
SnapChat: TheHolliHilton
FB Fan Page: The Holli Hilton

Comments