AD

AD
YOUR AD HERE

Model of the Week - Nikki Azaria

Name: Nikki Azaria
Age: 31
Hometown: Chester, Pennsylvania
Height: 5’7
Weight: 160 lbs
Cup: 36 D
Waist: 32
Hips: 42
Shoe: 9 women’s
Eye color: Brown
Ethnicity: African American
Skin color: Light Brownskin

Q & A's..

Q: How long have you been modeling? And was this something you've always wanted to do?
A: I have been modeling on and off since I was a child however, I have been modeling consistently for seven years.

Q: What type of shoots do you prefer? Ever done runways or videos? If so explain..
A: I prefer fashion shoots. Things that are edgy. While I have never done runway, I have done a few music videos earlier in my career.

Q: What photographers have you worked with?
A: Oh gosh.In no particular order:. R.A.P. Photography, Lenz Capture(Lin Marley), A.P. Photography (Antoine), Mareazi Photography, Frank Siegel, Artist Warehouse (Devon Walls), Torian Photography, kreative photo 1, Adam Delane,  Tre Fuller, Benny Renee, Sinzia Photography, Steph Terell. I think thats everyone. Lol

Q: What qualities do you look for in a significant other?
A: Someone who is humorous and can find joy in the little things. Light hearted and kind. Someone family oriented. I’m married though so no looking. Lol

Q: What is your idea of a romantic evening? Details..
A: I have a love affair with food so dinner is a must. If we were going somewhere for dinner,it would personable and intimate. Going dancing and having some drinks.If we were staying in,cooking together is fun and romantic to me. Cuddling and talking is always nice.

Q: Favorite TV show to watch?
A: Criminal Minds,Blue Bloods, Law and Order SVU

Q: Who is your favorite music artist?
A: I love all different music. Wale and J-Cole though.

Q: If you were an animal what animal would you be and why?
A: A bird no question. Reason being that birds are the most free and I have a pretty free spirit so.

Q: What will you do different this year than last year?
A: Work harder on my personal goals and growth.

---

Facebook: Nikki Azaria
IG: Nikki_Azaria

Comments